[Tabs] Fwd: The BLind, the BOld, and the Beautiful Volume 1 Issue 8

Blind Students president.tabs at nfb-tn.org
Mon Jul 16 18:05:51 UTC 2018

Shannon Hansen
TABS President
You can Follow us on:
*Facebook:*  Tennessee Association of Blind Students
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tennessee-Association-of-Blind-Students/193157724068769>
*Twitter:*  @TN_tabs <https://twitter.com/#!/TN_tabs>
*Google+:* Tennessee Association of Blind Students
<https://plus.google.com/114086717079515197580/about>
*Linkedin:*  TN Association of Blind Students
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/TN-Association-Blind-Students-4377782>