[Tabs] Introduction

Blind Students president.tabs at nfb-tn.org
Thu May 24 13:37:27 UTC 2018

Of great! You're more than welcome to join us on our list serve. We are
currently working on growing the division so it's great to have you!

Shannon Hansen
TABS President
You can Follow us on:
*Facebook:*  Tennessee Association of Blind Students
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tennessee-Association-of-Blind-Students/193157724068769>
*Twitter:*  @TN_tabs <https://twitter.com/#!/TN_tabs>
*Google+:* Tennessee Association of Blind Students
<https://plus.google.com/114086717079515197580/about>
*Linkedin:*  TN Association of Blind Students
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/TN-Association-Blind-Students-4377782>