[Tall-Corn] greetings from Burlington

Richard nf5b at wpusa.dynip.com
Wed Feb 1 03:14:42 UTC 2017

Just letting folks know that the southeastern part, and the southeast
chapter is at least represented by one of us.

I didn't provide Sandy any good chapter info for the newsletter as we had
nothing going on at the moment, but we've got a couple interesting things
coming up.  For one thing, the bike ride coming up July 8, Yes, I know,
right before national.

Now, blind hams with hf capability ... anybody interested in trying a 40
meter get together early some weekday afternoon?

Regards,

Richard Webb