[Tall-Corn] Iowa affiliate information for national convention

Jerad S. Nylin jerad.nfbi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 08:13:37 UTC 2017

Dear 2017 National Convention Attendees,

I am so glad that you will be attending the 2017 National Federation of the
Blind Convention in Orlando Florida. It is just a little over a week away!
I've looked threw the agenda, and have planned my personal agenda, and I
hope you have planned yours or will be doing the same soon!

This year will be full of fun, information, and new exciting things. I would
encourage all of you to find sessions that mean something to you and take
full advantage of every opportunity to get involved.

I am very excited that we will have The Honorable David Young, Iowa 3rd
Congressional District congressman, attending the convention and speaking on
the agenda Saturday afternoon in general session.

Iowa Table A31:

Once again this year we will have an Iowa table located in the exhibit hall,
A31,  where we will be selling Iowa scissors and popcorn, along with hats
for the Southeast Iowa Chapter. We need people to volunteer to run the table
in three hour shifts. Karen Clayton is our coordinator for the Iowa table;
please let her know as soon as possible when and if you are able to work the
table.  Her phone number is: (712) 202-6325. I know that everyone is busy
and working the table is not at the top of everyone's convention priority
list, but it is very important that each of us take the time to work the
table. The Iowa table is a great way to get some much needed revenue in to
the affiliate treasury, so we can continue to help people attend national
convention, state convention, Washington Seminar, and provide programs in
Iowa such as our BELL Academy. Please find time to help with our table. And
take some scissors around the convention with you.

Caucus

The Iowa caucus is scheduled Tuesday July 11th from 8:00-9:00 in suwannee
21. At this time we will do the banquet ticket exchange, get to know who all
is in attendance from Iowa, and talk about any resolutions on which we need
more information or discussion.

I need your cell phone number:

If you have not already done so, please email me your cell phone number that
you will have with you at convention. If I need to reach you this will help
with doing that. My cell is: 319-361-5216.

Meeting with Me:

If you would like to meet with me, please let me know so that we can make
sure we have a chance to connect.

I am so excited to see you in Orlando in just over a week!

Sincerely,

Sincerely,

Jerad S. Nylin

Jerad S. Nylin

President: National Federation of the Blind of Iowa

Email:          jerad.nfbi at gmail.com

Cellphone: (319)535-3723

Website:     www.nfbi.org

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa knows that blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back.

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png

Virus-free.
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com