[Tall-Corn] 40 meter gathering Tuesday afternoons

Richard nf5b at wpusa.dynip.com
Tue May 16 20:11:32 UTC 2017

Called from 2000 UTC.  3:0 P.M. central, oln 7178.  I know I said 7175 and
up first cllear freq, but as I got to thinking, we don't want our friends
with general class licenses operating illegal, and a lower sideband
frequency on 7175 khz is technically outside their privileges.
Hence I tried 78.
Will try again next Tuesday, same time, about same freq if it's clear.
There usually seems to be nothing happening until you get to around 7185
most afternoons, so 7178 is a good default spot.

73

Richard