[Tall-Corn] FW: Washington Seminar funding reminder

Scott Van Gorp scott.nfbi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:28:50 UTC 2018

Good Morning:

Sending this out again to the list as it appears it may not have made it the
first time.  Thanks!

 <mailto:scott.nfbi at gmail.com> Email
 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.