[Tall-Corn] Iowa Diabetes Action Network Annual Meeting

Michael D. Barber m.barber817 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:23:34 UTC 2018

Good afternoon everyone:  This Friday afternoon will be our annual meeting
of the Iowa Diabetes Action Network held at the Holiday Inn Northwest and
Suites in Urbandale, Iowa at 4800 Merle Hay Road.  Our meeting will be held
on the main floor in Ceylon C with registration beginning at 12:00 noon and
the meeting beginning promptly at 12:30 PM.  Dues are $5.

As you know, Dr. Robert Dahlberg, a Des Moines Dentist will be our main
speaker.  Additionally, we have a surprise guest, Mr. Brad Rice, Sales
Representative for DexCom products, so you won't want to miss him.

Looking forward to seeing you then!

Cordially,
Michael Barber