[Tall-Corn] nfb logl baseball caps available at state convention

Richard nf5b at wpusa.dynip.com
Tue Sep 11 19:00:07 UTC 2018

Greetings colleagues,

IF you haven't scored one of these already you'll have na opportunity at
this year's NFBi state convention in Des MOines.
The southeast Iowa chapter sells these as a fundraiser for the chapter,
our state affiliate and the national movement as well.
They're $12 each, make great Christmas gifts.

We haven't found a practical way to do mail order or shipping, so if you
haven't any NFB apparel this one's nice for casual wear or to keep the
sun
from your eyes while enjoying life outdoors.

Regards,

Richard Webb