[Tall-Corn] FW: Legislation Regarding the Iowa Department for the Blind and more

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu Apr 18 00:56:42 UTC 2019

Resending this to catch those the first message missed when it came back.

Please see the note from Michael Barber on the budget update. I'll have another one from Director Wharton with some more information out shortly. This is also great news for Joe Van Lent! The commission for the Blind board remains in very capable hands with its current members for another year.

Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.