[Tall-Corn] Braille Challenge for 2019

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Jan 25 02:05:21 UTC 2019

Greetings Fellow Federationists:

As I and others prepare for an exciting few days ahead, I wanted to answer a
question that's come up. I have been asked if we're part of exhibits at this
year's Braillle Challenge at the Iowa Department for the Blind. The date for
this year's event is scheduled for Saturday,, January 26th. We will have our
display set up around 9:00 AM, and Michael Barber has graciously agreed to
take charge of things while I'm out of town that day. Thank you Michael! I
know others will be around, so if you're interested in helping Michael out,
feel free to get in touch with him or contact me. I may be a bit hard to get
a hold of this weekend, but you can always send me a text or leave me a
voicemail if it's urgent and I'll get back with you as soon as I have a free
moment. I'm sure I'll have some exciting updates on our work when I get back
from Baltimmore, and I know the folks going to Washington D.C. will have
plenty of stories to share. Thanks, and talk with you soon!

Cordially:

Scott Van Gorp

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.