[Tall-Corn] Courtesy Posting For Iowa Diabetes Action Network

Michael Barber m.barber817 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:57:54 UTC 2019

Greetings all:  I hope you are all surviving the brutal cold and looking forward to the warmer weather.

On Saturday, February 2 at 1:00 PM, the Iowa Diabetes Action Network will once again hold it monthly meeting by telephone conference.  Our guest speaker this month will be one of our new members, Cathy Knownaki who has published a book about her experiences as a Type 1 diabetic.  There will be time for questions and discussion.

As always, feel free to bring any questions about diabetes to the meeting for other discussion.

The call-in number is (605) 475-4120 and the conference code is 7972692 Pound.

The meeting will last from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM.  Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Cordially,
Michael D. Barber