[Tall-Corn] nfbi.org offline

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 15:50:21 UTC 2019

Greetings to all,

I hate to inform all that the affiliate website, www.nfbi.org
<http://www.nfbi.org> , is currently offline. I am working with Ross
Kirschner at the national office to determine what the cause is and how to
resolve it. I apologize for this inconvenience, it was brought to my
attention earlier today. I will let everyone know once the site is back
online. In the meantime, all nfbi.org email addresses do not work as well,
so please communicate to all using personal email addresses until the
situation is resolved.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
609-680-8488
Email: webmaster at nfbi.org <mailto:webmaster at nfbi.org>
Website: www.nfbi.org <http://www.nfbi.org>
Facebook:
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/biz/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa
-372681823082570>
https://www.facebook.com/pages/biz/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-
372681823082570
Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.