[Tall-Corn] State Convention Announcement

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Sun Jun 2 01:32:24 UTC 2019

Good Evening Fellow Federationists:

This is probably the email you've been waiting for the most over the last
few weeks. You can now save the date for this year's state convention of the
National Federation of the Blind of Iowa. The convention is scheduled for
October 25, 26, and 27, 2019 at the Holiday Inn & Suites Des Moines
Northwest in Urbandale Iowa. Yes, this is the same location we've had the
past few years, but there have been some changes since last year's
convention. The meeting rooms on the lower level have been completely
renovated, an there have been changes in other areas of the hotel as well. I
am working on finalizing arrangements with the hotel and I will be getting
the convention planning committee assembled so we can get to  work making
this year's convention one to remember! If you are interested in helping
with the planning process, or if you have ideas for convention programming,
please contact me as soon as possible! Let's make this year's convention the
best it can be as we build the National Federation of the Blind of Iowa!

Cordially:

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.