[Tall-Corn] FW: Education Appropriation Subcommittee Members

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Mar 1 03:11:21 UTC 2019

Good Evening Everyone:

Some people have asked who the Education Appropriations Subcommittee members are so that they can be in contact about the Iowa Department for the Blind budget. Here’s the list from Director Wharton. Please let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!

Cordially:

Scott Van Gorp

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Education Appropriations Subcommittee (J)

General Assembly: 88 (01/14/2019 - 01/10/2021) ▼

Senate Members

Tim Kraayenbrink (R, District 5), Chair

Amy Sinclair (R, District 14), Vice Chair

Zach Wahls (D, District 37), Ranking Member

Carrie Koelker (R, District 29)

Herman C. Quirmbach (D, District 23)

House Members

David Kerr (R, District 88), Chair

Tom Moore (R, District 21), Vice Chair

Cindy Winckler (D, District 90), Ranking Member

Cecil Dolecheck (R, District 24)

Tedd Gassman (R, District 7)

Jennifer Konfrst (D, District 43)

Charlie McConkey (D, District 15)