[Tall-Corn] Using A Snow Blower

Michael Barber m.barber817 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 00:18:56 UTC 2019

Dave:  I have had experience using a snow blower in the past.  I’ve found that the gas-powered blower is the best to use because it has more  power than do the electric ones.  The best thing to do is to know the area where you’re going to be using the machine so you can best track where you are.  Even so, it can be challenging and you can find yourself going astray once in a while.  But it can be done; it just takes practice.

Cordially,
Michael D. Barber