[Tall-Corn] Legislative Contacts

Michael Barber m.barber817 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 20:40:56 UTC 2019

Good afternoon everyone:  This session of the General Assembly still has a little time to go before it is finished, which means those  who want to can still contact their Legislators and encourage them to contact them and encourage them to support the Governor’s generous approximately $80,000 for the Department which would add one more Independent Living teacher to help out in the field.  It is also the time to contact your Senator and encourage them to confirm the reappointment of Mr. Joseph Van Lent, if you like.

You can contact your   Senator  and representative in one of three ways.

(1). Contact your Representative by calling the House Lounge at (515) 281-3221.
(2). Contact your Senator at (515) 281-5371.
(3) Point your browser to HTTP://www.legis.iowa.gov and go to “Find Your Legislator.  Your can either enter your zip code or mailing address.

Whichever way you choose, the time is now to reach your Legislator!

I’ve already done my part.  Please join me!!!

Thank you.

Cordially,
Michael D. Barber