[Tall-Corn] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Teachers & kids: Get free braille books from Seedlings!
Scott Van Gorp
svangorp at nfbi.org
Tue May 14 23:47:46 UTC 2019
Scott Van Gorp, President
National Federation of the Blind of Iowa
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.
From: NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Seedlings Community Outreach via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2019 12:25 PM
To: Chris via NFBNet-Members-List Danielsen <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Teachers & kids: Get free braille books from Seedlings!
To celebrate our 35th anniversary in 2019, Seedlings Braille Books for Children is offering all certified U.S. teachers of the visually impaired 4 one-volume books of their choosing for FREE this year!
- Order online at http://www.seedlings.org/order.php and use the code TVIP19 as your Purchase Order number so you won't be asked to pay.
- In the Check Out Information, include your school name & address. You may enter a different address in the 'Send to' information if you wish.
- Understand that by ordering these free books, you are agreeing to be on our email list for our quarterly newsletters & other updates.
- Please be patient. We will produce & pack free book orders when we are not busy with paid orders.
- Teachers are eligible to sign up for this program one time only during 2019.
- For more information about this and Seedlings' other free book programs, go to http://www.seedlings.org/special.php
Children ages 0-21 in the U.S. and Canada who are blind or visually impaired are eligible to receive three FREE braille books a year from Seedlings through our Book Angel Program. But they must be re-registered every calendar year. Sign up is easy!
- Go to http://www.seedlings.org/bkangel2009.php
- List 4 books from our online catalog http://www.seedlings.org/order.php and we will send 3 of them (as time and materials allow).
- If you have questions or if you would like us to mail you a printed catalog, please call Seedlings at 734-427-8552 or 800-777-8552 or email us at info at seedlings.org These offers are good throughout 2019, but why delay? Order/Register today!
Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook, Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks) and Instagram!
See Seedlings on Under the Radar Michigan:
NFBNet-Members-List mailing list
NFBNet-Members-List at nfbnet.org
List archives: <http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org>
To unsubscribe from NFBNet-Members-List:
More information about the Tall-Corn