[Tall-Corn] Registration update

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Oct 11 02:25:31 UTC 2019

Good Evening Fellow Federationisgts:

Just a quick update on registration as the hotel deadline draws to a close
on our convention block. I know people have had some issues on the
registration page of Eventbrite. There are a couple of ways to tackle it.

First, you could try getting to the tickets button with the Jaws cursor or
similar method depending on your screenreader. Once there, you can mouse
click through that button and get to the proper form information.

Another way to do it is through the Eventbrite app. I know it is available
for iOS and I'm sure android also has it. The process is a little different
than what you might be used to, but it's definitely useable. You may need to
search for the event using National Federation of the Blind of Iowa in the
search tab, or at least that's how I got there. The deadline for
preregistration is still October 15th for online registrations before prices
go up, and mailed forms need to be post marked by that date for the
preregistration prices to be valid. Please reach out to me if you have any
questions on any of this. I look forward to seeing you at convention this
year!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.