[Tall-Corn] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Legislative Alert – 9/9/2019

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Tue Sep 10 02:01:58 UTC 2019

Please see the important legislative alert below. Let’s get as many of our legislative delegation to sponsor these bills as possible!

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.