[Tall-Corn] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Legislative Alert 9/23/2019

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Wed Sep 25 02:30:04 UTC 2019

Good Evening Fellow Federationists:

See below for the third week of our congressional support blitz. This one focuses on the GAIN act, which John describes below. Let’s get the word out and continue to get co-sponsors!

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.