[Tall-Corn] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Special Bulletin: Rules for SSI and Economic Impact Payments Have Been Updated

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Wed Apr 15 01:13:00 UTC 2020

Good Evening Fellow Federationists:

Please see the below bulletin from John Pare, director of Advocacy and Policy for the National Federation of the Blind, regarding Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and the economic stimulus payments as a result of the CARES act. Please take appropriate action as needed if you are affected by the most recent changes outlined below. Please feel free to reach out if there are any questions, and as always, I’ll keep you posted if any other changes come through.

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.