[Tall-Corn] FW: Doug Wolff

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Apr 17 11:39:34 UTC 2020

Good Morning Federation Family:
I regret that I have to send the below note from April Enderton, president
of the At Large Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Iowa on
the passing of Doug Wolff. Our hearts go out to Doug's wife and family
during this time. We are fortunate to have had him at our state convention
last year. See below. Thank you!

Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.