[Tall-Corn] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] IMPORTANT phishing alert

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Wed Apr 22 23:26:51 UTC 2020

Good Evening Fellow Federationists:

I need to call your attention to the below note from John Berggren regarding a phishing scam that is making the rounds. Leaders of the National Federation of the Blind of Iowa have been in these before too. If you have any questions about the below information, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thanks!

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.