[Tall-Corn] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Legislative Alert: 12/08/2020

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Wed Dec 9 03:36:23 UTC 2020

Good Evening Fellow Federationists:

Please see the below legislative alert from john Pare on upcoming Covid relief legislation. Now is the time for us to act to protect the rights of disabled workers. This type of language was introduced before, and we were able to keep it out of the CARES act and subsequent bills, and it looks like we’ll have to do it again. Please feel free to reach out if there are any questions!

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.