[Tall-Corn] Comission Board update

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Mon Feb 17 03:05:52 UTC 2020

Good Evening Fellow Federationists:

Wanted to share some news regarding the Commission for the Blind board. Ryan
Brems has been reappointed by the governor for another three-year term. As
far as we are aware, there shouldn't be any opposition in the legislature to
this reappointment. Ryan has served the blind of Iowa well during his first
term on the board. I talked with him recently, and I have confidence he has
the blind of Iowa's best interests in mind as he deliberates in decisions
that will help shape the Iowa Department for the Blind in the years to come.
Congratulations Ryan, and we look forward to working with you!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.