[Tall-Corn] FW: National Federation of the Blind Banquet

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Sun Jul 12 01:54:00 UTC 2020

Good Evening Federation Family:

Please see Cindy's note below, and if anyone is planning to be in the area
and would still like to attend, please respond to Cindy as soon as possible.
So far I know of 8 people who will be there! Thank you Cindy for putting
this together!

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.