[Tall-Corn] FW: [NFB-Announce] Introduction to Zoom: Tomorrow at 9:30 AM Eastern

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Mon Jun 29 03:23:29 UTC 2020

Good Evening Federation Family:
For those who may need to brush up on Zoom in preparation for national
convention, this event is for you! Please let me know if there are any
questions

Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.