[Tall-Corn] FW: Please Forward to our Affiliate Members

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Wed Mar 18 02:57:24 UTC 2020

Please see the below information from the president of the At Large chapter.
Since many of our chapter meetings were cancelled this month, this is a
great opportunity. Thanks!

Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.