[Tall-Corn] Important information regarding #GivingTuesdayNow

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Tue May 5 02:23:55 UTC 2020

The below is being circulated on behalf of President Riccobono and the
National Federation of the Blind. Let's all do our part to make our
generosity go farther!

Celebrate #GivingTuesdayNow with Us:
#GivingTuesdayNow is a global day of giving and unity, set to take place on
May 5, 2020, as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by
COVID-19. Our partner, The Gibney Family Foundation <https://tgff.org/> , is
generously matching all donations made. If you are able, please help us
continue to advocate and provide essential services by contributing on
#GivingTuesdayNow, and join us on Facebook
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=16828&qid=3618590>
to see how we're doing.

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.