[Tall-Corn] The Challenge Goes On! Support Students Today :)

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 03:36:03 UTC 2020

Hello affiliate membership!
I’m dropping into your inboxes with a message of thanks and encouragement to continue.
IABS would like to offer a special shout out to the following members for their pledged donations:
Nick and Terri Wilcox
Intesar Duncan
We cannot wait to see what Iowa can drum up in support of our national student division as the work of NABS has been benefitting Iowa students since the very beginning of our division.
Please continue to reach out with questions and donation pledges.
Be well,
Elizabeth