[Tall-Corn] Dropping in Again! Support Students Across the Nation

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:27:34 UTC 2020

Hello Iowa affiliate!
Popping into your inboxes once again with a Monday Fun Day update!
Thus far, Iowa’s student division has recruited student support from 8 Midwest states to compile a Midwest Basket for the 2021 NABS Auction.
We have also received donations from Nick & Terri Wilcox, Intesar Duncan, and Darrel Kirby.
Thank you all so very much for your support, and we encourage you to reach out if you have questions and/or would like to donate.
Be well,
Elizabeth