[Tall-Corn] *****Reminder***** Last chance to register for the 2020 National Federation of the Blind of Iowa state convention!

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu Oct 15 12:50:19 UTC 2020

Good Evening Federation Family:

The clock is ticking on your opportunity to register for the 2020 National
Federation of the Blind of Iowa state convention! Registration entitles you
to win door prizes and, for active dues paying members, the opportunity to
vote in this year's affiliate elections! You also have the opportunity to
pay dues for 2021 through the registration process. Please go to

www.nfbi.org/convention <http://www.nfbi.org/convention>

 to register today and get more information about the convention!
Registration closes tomorrow, October 16. This page will be updated soon
with more details as well as the agenda.

Thank you to those who have reached out to get assistance filling out the
registration form. If there are any questions, or if assistance is still
needed, please feel free to reach out to me as soon as possible!

this is also a reminder that we still need door prizes! Please contact
Chelsea Page via email at cpage at nfbi.org <mailto:cpage at nfbi.org>  or by
phone at 601-618-5170 for more information or to let her know what your door
prize will be!

Let's make this a great convention, and let's go build the National
Federation of the Blind of Iowa!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.