[Tall-Corn] FW: Southeast Iowa chapter meet the blind month activity notice

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Oct 16 17:47:22 UTC 2020

Taking a bit of a break from convention emails. I don't think I sent this
one out, and I apologize! If anyone is close to the area of this "meet the
blind month" activity, feel free to stop by and support the Southeast Iowa
Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Iowa!

Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.