[Tall-Corn] An accessible absentee ballot is crucial for blind and disabled Iowa voters, advocates say - especially in COVID-19 era - from The Ames Tribune

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Sun Oct 25 04:45:03 UTC 2020

Hi Wade and All:
We haven't gained any traction on this yet, except for the fact that
legislators and others have been in communication with our coalition  on
solutions. We're likely too late for this election cycle as today was the
last day for absentee ballot requests in Iowa, but we're not giving up the
fight by any means and will explore all possible avenues to get this done!

Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.