[Tall-Corn] 50/50 drawing at convention

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Mon Oct 26 13:11:10 UTC 2020

Good Morning Federation Family:

I know the following information is in the agenda I just sent out, but I
also wanted to send it separately so that people can be thinking about
having some fun with 50/50! See the information below, and feel free to
reach out if there are any questions!

CASH for the CAUSE:

 Play 50/50 during the Convention to support the National Federation of the
Blind of Iowa and win some cash. Tickets will be sold for $2 a piece during
all general sessions and banquet throughout the 2020 NFBI Convention. Once
the pot is up to $200, a drawing will occur, with half of those funds going
to the affiliate and the other half to the winner. This drawing resets the
50/50, thus the process begins again. Tickets can then be purchased for a
new 50/50 game, and every time the total reaches $200, we reset!

 The more games you play and the more tickets you buy for each game
contributes to our cause and increases your chance to win cash!

 Tickets can be purchased on cashapp by sending funds to Sharonda Goode,
(cashtag $ShariRockz) and her phone number is 602-281-5955. Feel free to
text with questions about the game.

 Life is nifty when you play 50/50!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.