[Tall-Corn] You're Invited: IABS Annual Business Meeting--Friday, Oct 30 at 3:30 CST!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 22:16:20 UTC 2020

Hello affiliate membership!
We in the Iowa Association of Blind Students would like to offer each of you a personal invitation to attend our annual business meeting, happening Friday at 3:30 PM.
We’ve got lots of fun in store for all in attendance, so we’d love for you to join us in celebrating another successful year of IABS.
To learn more about the meeting, including Zoom information, see our attached agenda.
And remember, we’ll have door prizes, and you don’t have to be a member of IABS to win. All you need is to respond when your name is called. Show up, and win! It’s that simple.
Hope to see you all on Friday,
Elizabeth