[Tall-Corn] Wedding Bells!

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu Apr 1 20:40:24 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon Federation Family:

As many of you know, Chelsea Page and I will be getting married on Saturday,
April 3, 2021. The wedding will be at 4PM, and we wanted those of you who
are not there in person to join us on Zoom! We hope to have a gathering
later to celebrate with more of you, but for now, feel free to join us
virtually!  The information is below. Look forward to celebrating with
everyone! Please note, for those who have joined events in the past with
this ID, the password is different for this event only!

Topic: Page Van Gorp wedding

Time: Apr 3, 2021 04:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7941099792?pwd=YUlqL3hlZTFJU0dtV0tjTDJicEtuUT09

Meeting ID: 794 109 9792

Passcode: 9333464

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,7941099792# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 794 109 9792

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aA299YjRc

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.