[Tall-Corn] FW: Time Sensitive: IDB State Appropriation

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Apr 16 10:16:47 UTC 2021

Good Morning Federation Family:

Please see Director Wharton’s note below. The situation she shares is one that I and Michael Barber, among others, have been concerned about for a while now. Please feel free to write to our senators in support of the budget request as outlined below. If you have any questions, please let me know.

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.