[Tall-Corn] NFBI.org email update

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Sat Aug 21 16:31:37 UTC 2021

Good Morning Federation Family;

Please disregard the At Large meeting reminders that just went out today. It
Appears we're still having issues sending from nfbi.org email addresses.
Just so you're aware, I am working on a couple of things in an effort to
streamline communications. First, I'll be moving all email addresses on my
local machine over to the tall corn listserv. If you are not already
subscribed, you may get a welcome email and possibly further instructions on
how to confirm your email. Please follow those as appropriate. This will
also allow you to remove your email from the list directly on fnbnet.org if
you no longer wish to receive emails and you can change other subscription
options. If you're already subscribed, no action is needed. I would also be
able to send emails from other addresses if nfbi.org email is not
functioning properly and I could also send away from my computer if I happen
to be somewhere and urgent information needs to go out.

We are also looking at moving nfbi.org emails off of the nfbnet server as
other affiliates have done, and we'll let you know if there will be any
action required on your part if we do make such a move. In the meantime,
I'll be sending out information related to state convention once the address
migration is complete. Please feel free to reach out if there are any
questions!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.