[Tall-Corn] rotomatic rule

Richard nf5b at mediacombb.net
Sun Aug 29 19:07:03 UTC 2021

On Sun, 29 Aug 2021, Mick wrote:

> The Rotomatic was manufactured by local machine shops under contract with
> the IDB  to produce a certain number of units at any given time. They were
> never commercially produced. I would think the IDB could give any they have
> left to persons needing them, since they were paid for a long time ago. A
> person could always make a donation to the IDB in gratitude of receiving
> one. I also believe the NFB had some made decades ago, but have not had any
> for very many years. One could have a set made at any competent machine
> shop.

INteresting, I've always thought a competent machinist with the right
shop equipment could produce them.  IN fact, a machinist/toolmaker friend
is going to repair one of Jerry's extensions for him.

Interesting thought, don't know how we explore that, but it's worth a
shot.  If not, maybe it's worth finding a msall machine shop that would
like another product.  I'd think the independence market would like to
have some for sale.

Could even be a fundraiser for an affiliate or something.

THanks to everyone who responded.

Regards,

Richard Webb