[Tall-Corn] rotomatic rule

Emily Wharton Emily.Wharton at blind.state.ia.us
Mon Aug 30 13:32:31 UTC 2021

Hello, we can’t sell them and also need to use  the ones we have  for industrial arts and  VR   clients who may need them for employment. The place that makes them is listed on our resource list on our website. All of our suppliers and those who asked to be included are listed on our resource list.

https://blind.iowa.gov/aids-devices-resource-list-1

General Machine Shop - Rotamatic

301-773-5050

Sincerely,

Emily Wharton, MFA CPM
Director, Iowa Department for the Blind
515.802.7313
https://blind.iowa.gov
http://www.atiowa.net
"A proud partner in the America’s Job Center Network"