[Tall-Corn] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Legislative Alert 11-30-2021

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Wed Dec 1 04:41:47 UTC 2021

Good Evening Federation Family:

Here’s the latest legislative alert. So far, we have one representative from Iowa and no senators on this legislation yet. Now is the time for a big push as budget talks and the Build Back Better plan are in focus this week! Please reach out if there are any questions!

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.