[Tall-Corn] Help with independent voting

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Wed Dec 1 14:24:55 UTC 2021

Greetings, The members of the NFBI legislative committee are hoping to have
the resolution 2021-01 passed at our 2021 convention in the hands of all of
the Iowa Legislature by this weekend. Now, we need your help. If you have
contacts with your legislators we would like to know about them. You may
give me a call or send me an email at

bray at nfbi.org <mailto:bray at nfbi.org>

telling me who your legislators are and if you have contacted them about the
independent voting resolution. If you do contact them ask them if they would
be willing to be one of the sponsors for this much needed legislation. We
would like to have at least one sponsor from each party in the House and the
Senate.

Please, let us know if you can  be of help on this very important project.
Remember our resolution has a goal of us being able to vote independently in
the General Election and Primary in 2022.

Bob Ray

NFBI Legislative Committee

515-334-7231

Email:

bray at nfbi.org <mailto:bray at nfbi.org>

mailing address:

3900 76 Street

Urbandale, IA 50322

Let's go build the National Federation Of The Blind