[Tall-Corn] FW: Friends Board Challenge

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu Feb 25 01:38:42 UTC 2021

Here's a reminder from the Friends of the Iowa Library for the Blind and
Physically Handicapped. See below.

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 7:12 PM
Subject: [Tall-Corn] Friends Board Challenge

Friends of the Iowa Library for the Blind And Physically Handicapped

PO Box 93046  Des Moines, IA 50393-3046

Website:   <https://www.iafriendslibraryfortheblind.org>
https://www.iafriendslibraryfortheblind.org

This is a reminder that the Friends Board Challenge will expire on February
28, 2021.  You will recall, the board  is conducting a campaign to increase
the Friends membership.  As an incentive to join Friends, the Friends Board
have pledged their own money to a Challenge Fund.  Enough money was pledged
so the fund can contribute to Friends $20 for each new member up to 50 new
members.  A new member is defined as someone who has not been a member of
Friends for the past two years. So far, we have 21 new members.

Attached is our 2021 Annual Campaign Card.  Fill out the information on the
card and submit this form along with your check to the address above.

Act immediately and be among Friends.

Check out our web site at the link above.  If you need additional
information, contact me.

Jim Rechkemmer

(515) 277-3808

J.rechkemmer at mchsi.com <mailto:J.rechkemmer at mchsi.com>