[Tall-Corn] FW: Fwd: [Home-on-the-Range] [Chapter-Presidents] Special Invitation for all to join the Sending Our Support and Love (SOS) to Joe Ruffalo Event

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu Jan 7 04:00:58 UTC 2021

Good Evening Federation Family:

I’m sending this out to the rest of the affiliate in case you haven’t seen this yet. For those who know Joe, this is a great opportunity to show our support during this time, and for those who don’t, it’s a great time to learn about his impact on the Federation.

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.