[Tall-Corn] Help kick off our initiative with Tactile Images

Wade Hemmelrick cheeriosandv8 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 01:20:13 UTC 2021

Granted my comment seems a bit off the beaten path, but why not a
compilation of tactile logos of commonly used products and services,
such as General Mills, Ford, Mattel, Walmart, Target, AT&T, etc?
Perhaps even the basic items are still complex, but thank you for
considering this idea.--Wade Hemmelrick