[Tall-Corn] 2021 NABS Auction is Live!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 23:38:54 UTC 2021

Hello, all!
Dropping in with this year’s best news yet in my biased opinion…
The 2021 NABS Auction is now up and running!
You can review the amazing items we’ve got open for bids this year using the following link.
https://www.32auctions.com/2021blindstudents <https://www.32auctions.com/2021blindstudents>
In spite of our virtual programming at Washington Seminar, our NABS team has worked hard to collect a plethora of items that people in all sorts of life journeys and places can enjoy, including but not limited to technology, gift baskets, tool kits, and even a bed!
Bidding is open until February 10th.
Special thanks to Nick and Terri Wilcox, Darrel Kirby, Intesar Duncan, and the Iowa Association of Blind Students for their generous contributions.
Elizabeth