[Tall-Corn] Washington Seminar logistics update

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu Jan 21 01:13:32 UTC 2021

Good Evening Federation Family:

Washington Seminar is getting closer, and we're making contact with our
Congressional delegation to get meetings scheduled. I need to know who from
each district would be interested in presenting so that I know how many
people we need to do local training for. Even if you've contacted me, please
confirm your willingness to participate in this effort so that I can plan
and distribute resources as needed and get everyone up to speed with at
least one and possibly more meetings as needed. Please confirm your
participation no later than Friday, January 22 if possible. I need people
from all four congressional districts if possible, and anyone can come in on
the Senate meetings as well. Please feel free to reach out if there are any
questions! Right now, Washington Seminar is moving forward, so let's go
build the National Federation of the Blind of Iowa and get these priorities
passed!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.