[Tall-Corn] VOTING, A Basic Right

rjray at q.com rjray at q.com
Mon Jul 19 17:17:02 UTC 2021

Greetings, We are about to start a fresh attempt to upgrade the voting
rights of Iowans to include possible online voting. Scott, will be sending
out a request in the next few days for people to supply their stories of
problems in voting in the past few years. This year we can get the laws
changed but it is going to take everyone of us doing our part. When Scott
gives the call, please respond. We are making some progress but we aren't
there yet.

You may be the one that makes the difference. If we work together we can
make it happen.

Bob Ray