[Tall-Corn] You're Invited! Join the Iowa Association of Blind students for our Salute to Summer

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Wed May 19 18:00:00 UTC 2021

Good morning, Iowa affiliate!

Are you ready to celebrate the start of summer? Well, the Iowa Association
of Blind Students has the perfect way for you to do just that…

This Monday, May 24 at 7 PM CST, we will be playing some fun and engaging
rounds of Family Feud in our second annual Salute to Summer! So, bring a
friend and your competitive spirit, and get ready to play!

Join in the fun using the following Zoom info:

Topic: IABS Salute to Summer

Time: May 24, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95456050288?pwd=d0UvNDlWSXFSaEVrVk1GWngrcm9zQT09

Meeting ID: 954 5605 0288

Passcode: 061055

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,95456050288# US (New York)

+13017158592,,95456050288# US (Washington DC)

Contact IABS President, Elizabeth Rouse, at elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
with questions about the event.

See you there!

Elizabeth